9th Pharma & Health Conference
Developments in the Healthcare Sector following Greece’s Exit from the Memorandum
Τhis year’s 9th Pharma & Health Conference aims to highlight the prospects in the healthcare sector following the exit from the Memorandum.
The conference is organized by Ethos Events in collaboration with the portal on health and pharmaceutical policies virus.com.gr, Pharma & Health Business Magazine and banks.com.gr and will take place on Thursday 4 October in Athens.
The conference begins in
- Primary Healthcare
- Healthcare Funding
- Pharmaceutical policies
- New Healthcare Technologies
This Conference is mainly addressed to:
- Representatives of Ministries and Public Authorities
- Managers of public and private hospitals
- Chief executives of public and private insurance organizations
- Executives from the Greek Pharmaceuticals Organization and regional healthcare services
- Clinical research companies executives
- NHS directors
- Pharmaceutical companies chief executives
- Medical equipment companies executives
- Research Institutes executives
- Pharmaceutical deposits executives
- Medical and pharmaceutical authorities managers
Before the main conference, a breakfast meeting titled “Healthcare Policies after the Memorandum” will be organized with the participation of political parties’ and scientific and social institutions’ representatives as well as healthcare companies’ executives. The main issue to be addressed will be the correction of existing distortions in the healthcare system, so as to improve its viability and offer better services to patients.
Breakfast meeting participation is free for the sponsors’ representatives. (Distinguished Corporate Participation, Bronze, Silver, Gold).
Pulmonologist, Vice President, National Organization Providing Health Services (EOPYY)
Member of Parliament for the Coalition of SYRIZA, Trikala Periphery, Medical Doctor – Pathologist, Head of Health of the Parliamentary Group of SYRIZA
chairman of the board, Association on of IT companies of North Greece (SEVPE) & Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer (COO), Gnomon Informatics S.A.
MD, BPharm, PhD, Professor, Clinical Pharmacology & Head of the Clinical Pharmacology Department, School of Medicine, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
MD PhD FRCGP(Hon) FES FWONCA, Professor of General Practice and Primary Health Care, Director of the Clinic of Social and Family Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Crete, Greece